Faith Formation Classes
Faith Formation Classes will begin on Sunday, 19 September at 9:30am. You will receive a letter and your registration form in the mail very soon. If you did not receive a form, you can download one here. Please return your form by 13 September. If you have any questions about religious education classes, please contact Cynthia Friesen at 304-225-1163.
Readings for the week of September 19, 2021
- Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
- Monday: Ezr 1:1-6 / Ps 126:1b-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6  / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Wednesday: Ezr 9:5-9 / Tb 13:2, 3-4a, 4befghn, 7-8 [1b] / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Hg 1:1-8 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [cf. 4a] / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Hg 2:1-9 / Ps 43:1, 2, 3, 4  / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 [cf. 10d] / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Nm 11:25-29 / Ps 19:8, 10, 12-13, 14 [9a] / Jas 5:1-6 / Mk 9:38-43, 45, 47-48
Sunday: 8:30am, 11:00am, en español a la 1:00pm
Daily Mass: Mon-6:30pm, Tue-Thur-9:00am
In the event of Closing of school due to inclement weather, there will be no Daily Mass or Prayer Service.
*In the event of a funeral, morning Mass will be cancelled*
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
30 minutes prior to each Daily Mass
Pastoral Needs Survey
Bishop Brennan is inviting your input on an diocesan-wide survey regarding a broad range of topics relating to the way we live and experience our faith across the entire diocese. ALL are highly encouraged to participate. Please follow these links to the survey, which will open on September 4th! It should take only 7-10 minutes to complete (Hard copies available in the church)
Don’t miss your opportunity to help shape the future of the Catholic Church here in West Virginia!
St. Ursula Food Pantry
St. Ursula Food Pantry needs:
*Liquid Laundry Detergent (please no pods or powder)
Baby & Toddler Program needs:
*Baby Wash & Shampoo
Keep in Touch
Friday Notes is a weekly update from the parish which includes announcements and upcoming events. Please sign up below if you'd like to subscribe. You may also receive occasional emails and reminders outside of the weekly email.
Flocknote lets you keep in touch via text or email, join discussion groups, and sign up for seasonal programming straight to your phone or inbox!
- Rev. John P. McDonough, Pastor
304-599-3747 / 304-599-1996
3346 University Ave
Morgantown, WV 26505
Closed Holy Days & some Public Holidays
“They devoted themselves to the teaching of the apostles and to the communal life, to the breaking of the bread and to the prayers.”